At this time ring replacements have been put on hold.
They will resume shortly; check back here for further updates.
If you received your original ring from Camp 5 in Vancouver, please contact us to replace a lost ring, or to obtain a new ring of a different size. For ring replacement, email email@example.com.
If you received your original ring from a different Camp, please contact that camp for a replacement. Camp contacts may be found at http://ironring.ca/contact.php. The sale of rings provides each camp with revenues for their ongoing operations, and we encourage everyone to contact their original camp for replacement rings.
The following information is needed to obtain a replacement ring (we can work with partial information, but it may take longer to match you with our database):
- your full name as it appears on your original Obligation Certificate
- your Obligation number
- the year you were obligated
- your current ring size. If you’re uncertain of your ring size, please visit a jeweler and check with a narrow band, 1/8” wide
- the address where you’d like your new ring mailed.
The fee for all ring replacements is $30. Payment can be made several ways:
- Interac e-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- credit card
- cheque payable to “The Ritual of the Calling of an Engineer”
- cash, credit, debit, or Apple Pay in-person (by appointment only)